Friday, March 21, 2008

Feed readers

I am relatively new to blogging. One of the things that helps me keep up with other blogs I like to read is a feed reader, also called an aggregator. There are many different ones out there, but I really like Google Reader.

Google Reader allows me to check feeds very efficiently on my laptop or on my phone, since they also have a very slick mobile interface. I like the fact Google is smart enough to check what type of browser is accessing their sites. By doing that, they can tell if you are accessing from your phone or laptop and display the proper page (the mobile page is very barren, just text, so it loads very quickly on your phone).

Let me know via the comments if there are other aggregators you like to use, I am always checking new programs out.

0 comments: