Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bah, Humbug!

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukka, so overall Happy Holidays to all. Here's where I am for the season, skiing for the first time. Wish my legs good luck!

The book I was using to learn XNA was written for XNA 1.0. I have switched to 2.0, which came out not long ago, and am re-learning some of the basics, since even some of the infastructure setup automatically when you create a Windows Game project has changed. Big ups to the guys behind XNA Game Studio, the help files are very well written. I know how hard it is to write documentation to go along with your development, so congrats on a job well done!

I have also been spending time learnign 3DS Max, as I am going to create all of my 3D models myself. The textures are still an unkown at this time, but we'll see.

Season greetnigs,

0 comments: